OUR ADVENTURE MOTORCYCLES
In a world where everyone wants and
needs more power, why did Royal Enfield develop the Himalayan? Well,
it was built to cross the Himalayan mountain range and cope with the
tough terrain of the biggest and toughest moutain range in the world.
The fact that it's a simple, tough and capable bike for the gravel roads
made it our immediate choice for our kind of riding. We tested the
bike in 2018. We loved the project but some perfecting was essential.
So we improved the following itmes:
1) stronger steering bearings
2) aluminium side panniers
3) stronger engine bash plate and
4) stiffer rear Ohlins spring to cope with
5) 14T fron chain sprocket to shorten
the gearing. This livens up the bike substantially and helps when
starting uphill on a heavy load.
6) hand guards and headlight
7) TCK 80 tyres for extra grip in
"non sticky" situations
8) 12mm spacers to lift the front
9) upgraded front brake pads
Now we feel we have the right package
to move forward and let you enjoy some great riding in amazing places.